List of basic functions on our Smart TFT LCD Display Module standard products:
1. It works with 5V DC single-supply operating voltage with low power consumption and can be driven by USB.
2. Self testing after booting function.
3. CAN bus communication interface.
4. Support CANopen protocol, default baud rate is 250KB.
5. Built-in FLASH memory stores fonts and Object Dictionary data.
6. Support capacitive touch panel (PCAP touch/CTP).
7. Smart Display is defined as a slave device, which is controlled by master device via CAN bus command to render display content on display screen and return touch event data with protocol objects.
8. Built-in Buzzer is controlled by master device.
9. Demo set HOST can be used on multiple platforms such as Computer, MCU, and Raspberry Pi (with PiCAN2).